St. Lucia: Weddings
- Marriage License -
- Registrar's Fee - $100.00 EC
- Marriage Certificate -
- Candidates must be resident on the island for at least two days before application of the license.
- Application through a local attorney to the Attorney Generalís office for marriage license.
- Candidates must present legal Passport and original Birth Certificate.
- Divorce Decree or Death Certificate where necessary
- Evidence of notarized parental consent if one of the candidates is under the age of 18.
- Authenticated English translation of any must be attached to documents that are not in written in English
- An application to be married must be made at lease four days prior to the wedding date.
Church Weddings - Roman Catholic require pre-marital counseling prior to the ceremony. Other criteria may be required - contact the Roman Catholic Church for further information.
C/o Castries Presbytery